CSS Jabberwocky


 For this project I had to create a website called CSS JabberWocky where I was only able to change the CSS.

     First, I started out by creating a sketch of what I wanted the site to look like. My original idea for the background was to make it look like a beach. After that I wanted to add a palm tree into the website to make it look even more like a beach.

     Second, I started to create the website in dreamweaver. I first started out by setting the background color to a blue gradient image. After that I added he borders to the boxes to add depth. Next, I moved the boxes to the location I wanted them in. Once I did that all I had left to do was create the media Queries and add it to my index page.

     Third, I added the media queries based on the size of the screen. The sizes I chose are max-width of 768, min-width of 768, and min-width of 1025. The min-width of 1025 wasn't necessary but I decided to add it so when someone opened the website up on a larger monitor the boxes would still be in the middle.

     Fourth, I added it to my index page so Mr. Olson and my parents would be able to see my final product.


Comments

Popular Posts