Bakery Logos

For my first logo I thought about doing a cake but I had a hard time figuring out how I wanted to incorporate the name of the company. I started by creating a square with a line through it. After that I added a triangle onto the top to make it look like a piece of cake. After that I messed with how I wanted the companies name to be on it and I thought about adding it onto the top of the cake but it didn't quite fit. That was when I decided to put them between the parts of the cake.


For my second logo I thought about doing one with a donut but I didn't want it to look cheesy. After that I thought about how I could add the companies name and that's when I thought about adding it to the side of the donut making it look artistic. 



Comments

  1. I like the second one. If you want to improve the first one add some frosting or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one could be used as a donut, but I don't really see how either of them are related to a bakery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second logo is the better of the two but there needs to be more thought into them. They're a bit flat and don't make me think of a bakery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would maybe spend some more time thinking of some ideas. I like the circle idea but it needs some embellishment maybe to show that it's a bakery? also some more stylized fonts might help. Also playing with different layouts could add uniqueness to it. Make sure you hold shift when changing sizes and moving things so they don't get stretched and misshaped like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the font in the second one but both are a little too simple at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is not really a concept or symbol formed to make the viewer know it is a bakery. Try adding different symbols to make it look more like a bakery logo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like where Kaili is going - frosting makes everything better. :) You could even just do the words in a big rectangular kind of shape, and put frosting on the top - then you have implied a cake without actually needing to draw one. The doughnut could work - but I think it needs many more variations on it to find something that clicks. Another symbol of a bakery is the hat like the Swedish chef on the muppets wears.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the second one, but maybe use a brick oven instead of a doughnut.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your logos are simple, but I think they might be a little too simple. Maybe try adding something on to the donut so it looks more like a donut instead of just a circle

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look good, but just a bit too simplistic. Maybe look for more ideas to relate it more to a bakery and flesh-out the ideas that you already have.

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I first looked at the first one I could not tell it was cake, so maybe adding some more detail to that would be good. I really like the idea of the donut/bagel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts