Bakery Logos Update

For my first logo I used the comment Mr. Olson posted on my original blog post about my bakery logos to make the logo look more like a bakery. I took his idea of the Swedish chef hat that he mentioned and I tried to replicate it, and I added it into the top left corner of the words. I placed it in the top left corner to make it look like the text of the words was wearing the hat.




For my second logo I used Lilian's comment she posted on my blog about adding more thought into them so I added some sprinkles to the donut to make it look more like a donut. I kept the donut in the same location in the top left corner of the words because I thought that it added some depth to the logo without it being overpowering and distracting the viewer from the company name.

Comments

Popular Posts