About Me

So far in web design I enjoy making websites about things that I care about. 

 This project is the Smitty's project where we had to recreate a website from scratch.











This project was the Color Palettes project where we found 3 different images and used the colors from it to create a background and the color of the text.










This project was the career interests project where we created a website showcasing different careers we might want to pursue later in life.










Skills I have experience in:
  • HTML/CSS
  • Wireframing
  • Responsive Design
  • Web Animation
  • Wordpress
  • Bootstrap
  • Javascript
  • PHP

2 websites that I think are cool:
  • Apple
  • Yale University

Software programs I am familiar with are dreamweaver, photoshop, illustrator.

The web skills I want to learn more about this year is wordpress and the different ways that I can use it for endorsement projects.

Comments

Popular Posts