Final

In the webpage of my new index page I found a picture off of google of a hawaii sunset. I incorporated the color scheme into my page by changing the text color of the nav bar a the top of the page, the color of the button and the text color of the button. I also changed the text color and the shadow color of the headings for each other the projects.



I incorporated the depth part of my website in the text box and the nav bar. I made the nav bar mostly translucent so you could see the background picture behind the text. I also put it into the text box by maxing it partially translucent to make the picture in the background barely visible.

I incorporated the google fonts portion in to my website by changing the font of the text of the buttons and the text describing the project.

Comments

Popular Posts