TV25 Project

TV25

Process:



In the beginning of this project I started by having a meeting with the rest of my class to find out what Mr. Short wanted his website to look like and the content he wanted in it. After the meeting ended I made a mockup of what my idea of the website should look like. I also made a couple sketches of a new logo for Mr. Short's company.

After I made the mockups we had another meeting with Mr. Short and showed him our mockups. During the presentations he provided us with some feedback on what he thought we could change and add.



After the second meeting with Mr. Short I started creating my version of his new website in Dreamweaver. I started out by copying the css from his old website and pasting it in dreamweaver. After I accomplished that I deleted the youtube videos he had at the bottom of he page, and added a slideshow.
After I added the slideshow I deleted the 2 dropdown menus that contained the list of channels and shows and put them in a sidebar on each page so the viewer would be able to see them on any page that they visited.
Once the sidebar was added with the list of channels and shows I started to add in the content for each page. The "How to Watch" page and the "FAQ"page were the easiest pages to add the content to because I didn't have to add a table or create the information from scratch.





The last thing I accomplished for this website was adding the content to the advertising page and the contact page. For the advertising page I created a table in word, took a screenshot of it, and pasted it into the website. For the contact page I saved the images of the COO and the CEO from the old website.


Comments

Popular Posts